heh... good plan eh.. do you plan on getting your Master's Degree than create a Design firm? I always assumed getting a Master's Degree meant you have a better chance of getting a job but I just recently learned that getting a Masters in Design is just so you can teach. This is what I'm assuming your going to do when you fall back to teaching. Sorry I'm just ranting on... :D
Do you plan to go to Grad School, right after you finish your B.A.? Have you done any internships in the M.A. you want to work at? Im in the same place, Im not sure which Grad School to go to? How much will it be? It would be cool, if the club at school GAUGE, would have field trips on Saturday mornings to go visit Grad School Campuses.
Hey Phillip, did you do the reading for chapter 2 from our textbook titled Visible Sings by David Crow? Anyways, in response to the reading I want to say that typography can be considered as a vast collection of icins and symbols as with the traffic signs. Don't you think? We are constantly bombarded with these iconic images and symbols everyday that they become etched in our minds. They start to resemble and communicate something to us.
4 comments:
Art Center has a program called "Media Design" which integrates both....
heh... good plan eh.. do you plan on getting your Master's Degree than create a Design firm? I always assumed getting a Master's Degree meant you have a better chance of getting a job but I just recently learned that getting a Masters in Design is just so you can teach. This is what I'm assuming your going to do when you fall back to teaching. Sorry I'm just ranting on... :D
Do you plan to go to Grad School, right after you finish your B.A.?
Have you done any internships in the M.A. you want to work at?
Im in the same place, Im not sure which Grad School to go to? How much will it be?
It would be cool, if the club at school GAUGE, would have field trips on Saturday mornings to go visit Grad School Campuses.
Hey Phillip,
did you do the reading for chapter 2 from our textbook titled Visible Sings by David Crow? Anyways, in response to the reading I want to say that typography can be considered as a vast collection of icins and symbols as with the traffic signs. Don't you think? We are constantly bombarded with these iconic images and symbols everyday that they become etched in our minds. They start to resemble and communicate something to us.
Post a Comment