Monday, April 28, 2008

Allan Kaprow

On Friday, April 25th CSULA reinvent "Fluids" by Allan Kaprow
I was there to partake in the activity. To get the free membership to MOCA ( of course ).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


i wasn't there to watch the 8 foot high wall fall. But the experience was fun neither the less.

"The line between art and life should be kept as Fluid, and perhaps indistinct, as possible."


I don't quite understand the purpose of Allan Kaprow's work. But when i do, i will update this post.

1 comment:

dchen said...

Wow! what an exciting event to attend! I Have recently attended a Allan Kaprow's Happening in Hollywood.. and my reaction to it was.... what is art??? I believe it's still hard to give it a definition, as long as the "artist" claim it's art then it's "art" ...and the thinking process is a way more important than the end product.