i cant drag anything, add friends, or complete any editing to the layout. Im growing impatient.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Phillip, what's up. Great video on your designer. I did find one on my designer on Youtube. It is interesting how many things you can find and post on Youtube. How did you post the video on your blog? I want to know. How's your project coming along? I did find this video on my designer which has been remixed in some interesting manner. If you go to Youtube and type in Josef Muller Brockmann you would stumble upon a video titled Josef Muller Remix. Check it out! See u in class and don't forget to leave me a message on my blog.
3 comments:
Hey Phillip,
what's up. Great video on your designer. I did find one on my designer on Youtube. It is interesting how many things you can find and post on Youtube. How did you post the video on your blog? I want to know. How's your project coming along? I did find this video on my designer which has been remixed in some interesting manner. If you go to Youtube and type in Josef Muller Brockmann you would stumble upon a video titled Josef Muller Remix. Check it out! See u in class and don't forget to leave me a message on my blog.
lawl... how is blogspot so confusing? if you need help just ask me or anyone else... its simpler than myspace believe it or not.
LOL~
Same as me Phillip!
I hate this site pretty much!!!
Post a Comment