Monday, June 2, 2008

Senior Projects!!!

Each thumbnail is clickable



























































































Congrats to everyone! i could see alot of hardwork was put into it!
Some have mad web design and illustration skills. *im jealous* =)

3 comments:

kevinkao said...

great pics man! mind if i use a pic or two in my facebook account? i'd give you credit, of course.

did you manage to take pics of the project up in the coma gallery? i feel so sorry for her because her project was in another section that most people didn't know about.

also, sylvia's project, the white illustrated book really deserved more attention. i kinda wished hers was bigger so more people would notice; it was awesome and one of my faves of the exhibit.

Phillip Lee said...

Dont mind at all!

The video installation? yea i saw that. I didnt know that was part of the senior projects.

yea Sylvia's project is a gem.

Vanessa Mercurio said...

I'm so glad you took pics they are some awesome pics of there work. I didn't get to see it but i'm glad you took pictures. yay!!!