Monday, October 6, 2008

DJs+ Graphic Designer

Actress/Actors becoming singers
Singers becoming actress/actor

DJs becoming Graphic Designers
Graphic Designers becoming DJs <---Shepard Fairey goes by the name of DJ Diabetic. Plays at La Cita sometimes.


I came across DJ Them Jeans at cinespace.
Pretty good DJ. I see he designs alot of his Flyers/Posters. Some of his inspirations are from the 60s - 80s.
So i did some research and found that he is a big fan of SO MUCH PILE UP, its a blog about graphic designs from the 60s-80s.

Music always motivates me to design.
What kind of music motivates you?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That seems convenient. Dj's can design their own flyers. It's a two in one package.

eightiesguru/musicguru said...

Really great caption. DJs and Graphic Design do go together. When I work on my design work I happen to listen to rock music. It always seems to wake up my senses about graphic design. I always seem to come up with great design ideas. It is something about the music that wakes up my senses. Same goes for classical music. What type of music motivates you?