
Designing for a small department can be stressful at times.
Dealing with difficult people. Fighting off designer's block, etc.
Those are some that i have encounter since getting my own office to be
put in charge of graphics.
Couples time i have turn to the book above to remedy the headaches.
" Do the obvious, then throw it out. " ---Glenn Mitsui Principal, Glenn Mitsui Design
This sounds much like my professor at CSULA.
" sketch out all your ideas.....what youre doing is flushing out all the bad ideas. "
4 comments:
Great ideas come sometimes though to those of us with intricate minds. But yeah flushing out bad ideas to come up with great ones is what Jimmy has pointed out. I agree with this 100%.
I think dealing with the people is the hardest thing I have had to do as designer. My favorite is when someone asks for something more blue or more red.
LOVE that book! Great for when your feeling down!!! Thanks for always allowing me to use your books =0j
I agree that sketching is very helpful because it helps us to choose the best one from a better one.
Post a Comment