Thursday, January 15, 2009

BROKEN ANKLES!


I love this logo.
i should of thought of this!!!
Since the late 90s on the basketball court. Friends and i always talk about "broken ankles". Its when you make someone fall on the floor because you made an AWESOME move to go to the basket.

and now a message from kobe bryant and his shoe.

3 comments:

janemc said...

yikes
great material for a spoof...

glam417 said...

omg... that's soooo lame in a good way? hahaha it's such a guy thing LOL!!! i can imagine guys across the country cracking up and bonding over this commercial

eightiesguru/musicguru said...

Hilarious video

Design wise I particularly liked the logo design of the shoe. Being a designer I would think that the design stands for broken ankle. It could also be Nike's new logo design. The yellow in the video clearly stands out in addition to its strong broken ankle message in the video. The mannequin brings out a strong message representing the video's message. It was hilarious to have seen the mannequin being carried away from one of the main screen shots. Great video though.