That news anchor is super excited about signs too. I hope he threw a fit in the news van before he had to that segment. In my mind he was ranting and raving about his journalistic integrity. Then he brought his A game to camera.
I have an endless amount of compassion for sign spinners. Seriously you could not pay me enough! I try to look at it as a good thing, they are employing somebody who might not have other means to make money. But that still makes me very sad. Thanks Phillip, now I'm depressed.
4 comments:
That news anchor is super excited about signs too. I hope he threw a fit in the news van before he had to that segment. In my mind he was ranting and raving about his journalistic integrity. Then he brought his A game to camera.
do you have any idea how much $$$ they make in an hour? it's ridiculous... just because they spin a sign that no one wants to spin!!!
I have an endless amount of compassion for sign spinners.
Seriously you could not pay me enough!
I try to look at it as a good thing, they are employing somebody who might not have other means to make money. But that still makes me very sad.
Thanks Phillip, now I'm depressed.
Post a Comment