Sunday, February 1, 2009

MAPS! Touchscreen

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&amp;playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:286ccd43-a8c8-4fd8-be1f-f942d4da016f&amp;showPlaylist=true&amp;from=msnvideo" target="_new" title="Super Bowl: Microsoft Surface helps police monitor security">Video: Super Bowl: Microsoft Surface helps police monitor security</a>


i cant wait till they have these things in front of malls, airports, and bus stops.

3 comments:

eightiesguru/musicguru said...

Hey Phillip,
Great video! It looks like they're adopting the touchscreen patent from the apple iphone. Great way to engage commuters on the go. These days these bus, airport, and metro schedules don't help find you to your destination but instead confuse and are boring. Something like this touchscreen technology will continue to engage everyone traveling. As in graphic design your purpose as a designer is to continue to engage the audience or viewer.

courtney howerton said...

I think I might hate touch screens. Does that mean I am getting old? Soon enough I will be talking about how music use to better and yelling at kids to get out of my yard.

Mujer Sin Cabeza said...

It would be interesting to see touch screens installed in those locations but i'm with Courtney and for some reason feel uneasy about them. I guess for me is the germ aspect. People already have a hard time covering their mouths when they cough. Just imagine all those people who don't wash their hands. Yuck!