I recommend this book to everyone that loves design. This book contains "Looking Closer" a chapter on analyzing visual texts. And my favorite chapter "Representing Others"
If the library on campus had a copy I would definitely check it out. It is too bad that once you click on the image you cannot continue to browse the chapters in the book. It would be great to browse the chapters and read more into it. It is hard to decide if this textbook is valuable or worth something if you cannot explore its pages but great to point out this book to us!
3 comments:
I'm a check it out Phillip as soon as you let me borrow it....
Sounds cool though I would like to say this is like giving crack to an addict...
*book=crack and I'm an addict
Joel said...
If the library on campus had a copy I would definitely check it out. It is too bad that once you click on the image you cannot continue to browse the chapters in the book. It would be great to browse the chapters and read more into it. It is hard to decide if this textbook is valuable or worth something if you cannot explore its pages but great to point out this book to us!
Post a Comment